Cancellation and Refund Policy
digital software labsrefund policy will be nil if;
• You have chosen a special package.
• The primary design concept has been approved.
• You have demanded revisions.
• The cancellation has been made due to reasons non-related to the company.
• The company has not been contacted for more than 2 weeks of project.
• Company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
• Other company or designer has been approached for the same project.
• The creative brief is lacking in required information.
• A complete design change has been demanded.
• The claim has crossed the given ‘request for refund’ time span.
• The business is closing or changing name or business.
• Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’ or other reasons that do not pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
• If a client subscribes for a service bundle and happens to be dissatisfied with a particular service, refund will only be applicable on that particular service and ‘not’ the entire bundle.
• The client will not be entitled to any refunds after 7 days, from the date of purchase.
• Services including but not limited to Social Media, SEO, Domain Registration and Web Hosting are not entitled to refunds under any circumstances.
• In case of websites, refunds will not be entertained once the client has approved the design and the website is sent for development.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Physical Materials
Note: digital software labs holds all rights to reject any project or cancel the contract whenever it deems necessary. After the refund, you will not have any rights to use the designs for any purpose; they will be the sole property of Octo Web Studios. The company will be the rightful owner of the designs.
An order can be cancelled within 7 days of purchase for eligible reasons only as the company has already incurred costs and deployed resources in processing and fulfilment of the order. Eligible reasons clearly exclude change of mind / disagreement with partner / discovery of cheaper alternative / or any similar reasons that do not pertain to service levels. If an order is cancelled within the first 24 hours 15% of invoice amount will be retained as cancellation charge. If it is cancelled after 24 hours 25% of invoice amount will be retained as cancellation charge. Cancellation requests are accepted through the email at [email protected]
Payments made by Visa, Master, and Amex cards are processed by our bank merchant services. digital software labs does not hold customer card details on their systems in order to provide maximum security and to remain compliant. Where recurring billing is required, card details are stored with merchant services for future payments. We also accept payments via personal/company cheque and bank transfers. Payments via PayPal & Discover Card are processed by PayPal.
All prices advertised on this website are exclusive of any applicable taxes.
How do I qualify to claim a refund?
When you receive initial design concepts for your design package and you do not find them according to your brief, you may choose to claim a refund. See below how these actions affect your eligibility to claim a refund:
The initial concepts doesnot match the clients initial brief (in any way)
Customer ask for a refund with in 24 hours of refund
Revisions will be honored
After a revision refund is non applicable
Take no action for 60 days
Money-back guarantee offer becomes void, however, digital software labswill review and uphold the offer at its own discretion
How long does it to take to claim a refund?
It can take upto 21 business days to refund your amount. Our refund policy is detailed in of business.
Does the money back guarantee apply to all packages?
Money-Back Guarantee applies to design packages only. Once you approve a design and ask for further revisions then the Money Back Guarantee becomes void. However, you still qualify for a 100% satisfaction guarantee which means that we will keep on working on your design until you are satisfied.
Why does digital software labsprovide Money Back Guarantee?
We are so confident of our skills and design quality that we provide Money Back Guarantee in case we fail to deliver. Money-Back Guarantee is provided in good faith and we expect our customers to exhibit the same. In the majority of the cases, customers are very honest, cooperative and provide quality feedback in order to get the designs they want. However, there is a minority that tries to take unfair advantage of this flexibility. They will place orders with many providers at the same time, get the design concepts from all and then ask for the money back. This practice is unfair, unethical, and abusive of human skills. Apologies, but if you are one of those we would rather not have your business.
Design work is very subjective. Unless the customer provides quality feedback, it is unlikely to get the designs right in the first attempt. digital software labsis a custom design company that strongly believes in customer feedback and its involvement in the design process. In our experience, initial samples are rarely chosen as the final logo; instead, they are used to bounce ideas. From the feedback provided on these samples we see details about the likes and dislikes of the customer and then provide revisions that are closer to the requirements. Money-Back Guarantee covers the customers if we fail to deliver what they wanted.
Money Back Guarantee does not apply on:
Money-Back Guarantee does not apply to design agencies, design studios, and those who are working on their client’s projects.
Note: Note: Please note that customers claiming a refund will not be allowed to use the initial design concepts sent to them. Copy Rights of all designs remain the property of digital software labsuntil fully paid.